Grace Notes International, Inc. -       Don La Placa    /    Evangelistic Musical Outreach
RSS

Recent Posts

To my shattered and bleeding heart: I feel so lonely and Hopeless.
Have a great day
Love?
hearing his voice
Confused World

Categories

Grace La Placa
Grace Notes
powered by

My Blog

My Buddy Paul

My buddy Paul wrote in Romans 7:19 “for the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, I do”. Verse 20 “ for if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me”.
What in the world was Paul trying to say. Well, it all comes under the word Grace. None of us are perfect, everyone of us messes up, and all true believers of Jesus Christ are traveling on the road called Grace. But one day when we stand before our beautiful Savior and we fall at his feet we will indeed know what perfect really is.

10 Comments to My Buddy Paul:

Comments RSS
uti pan status on Saturday, January 20, 2018 4:20 AM
An installment card number, essential record number (PAN), or basically a card number, is the card identifier found on installment cards, for example, charge cards and check cards, and put away esteem cards, gift vouchers and other comparative cards. In a few circumstances the card number is alluded to as a bank card number.
Reply to comment

Taco Bell menu with price on Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:02 AM
Taco Bell will start offering Nacho Fries temporarily beginning Jan. 5 of every an offer to be purchasers' go-to esteem and flavor goal.
Reply to comment

pancardstatus1 on Monday, April 16, 2018 5:56 AM
Be that as it may, remote nationals may discover online method of use more helpful when the klunky web UI is working
Reply to comment

pan card status on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:37 AM
One can apply for PAN by presenting the endorsed PAN application to the approved PAN organization of the region or through online accommodation to NSDL Website, UTI alongside 2 late travel permit measure shading photos, confirmation of ID, Address and Date of Birth and expense. In the event of Re-print (re-issue), a photocopy of the old PAN is likewise required. It takes around 10– 15 days to get the card.
Reply to comment

TSPSC Hall ticket on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:53 AM
Discover Tspsc Results Latest News, Videos and Pictures on Tspsc Results and see most recent updates, news, data from NDTV.COM. Investigate more on Tspsc Results.
Reply to comment

cartoon hd apk on Friday, June 15, 2018 5:40 AM
UC Browser utilizes an obsolete RC4 figure cryptography with obsolete SSL 3 or even SSL 2 convention which has numerous security blemishes.
Reply to comment

anime haven watch on Saturday, June 16, 2018 3:39 AM
I was looking for something like this ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting.
Reply to comment

pan card download soft copy on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:29 PM
You got a really useful blog i have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
Reply to comment

terrarium tv apk on Monday, July 02, 2018 1:10 AM
As indicated by a story, Ward contracted woodworkers to construct his Wardian cases to send out local British plants to Sydney, Australia.
Reply to comment

UkTVNow on Monday, July 02, 2018 2:17 AM
Two new channels were pushed to discuss on the new stages.
Reply to comment